Tag Archives: Business and Economy
It's been awhile since I have blogged, as I have been working my way through the tough parts of life. But I feel like the current state of the US economy is pulling me back into action. The common factor on most Americans minds is “what is the trouble with our economy?”
You really don't have to look that far to find some answers:
- A current presidential, millionaire candidate that has been outsourcing work to other countries in order that his golden pockets get heavier?
- A clothing designer who has US Olympic team uniforms made overseas? Yah, that makes sense!
- A city mayor, ex basketball player, who thinks the solution to a city's financial woes is building ANOTHER arena for basketball?
- A state governor who thinks the solution to rapidly declining funds is to increase taxes on local business and cut much needed services to the needy?
- A population of older parents who think ALL successful kids must graduate college with an unending debt of school loans before they even make money or know how to do anything productive at all?
- Education officials that need $200k jobs to do…. What exactly? While the teachers and students struggle.
- Checkout lines that are robotically controlled by the patrons themselves, while previous cashiers lose their jobs?
- A population of prisoners that continues to increase and grow more dangerous but not be valued by anyone at all?
- Allowing religious institutions to play politics, own property, devalue opposing populations and yet pay 0 taxes?
- A small percentage of Americans controlling most of the money?
- Banks being saved by the government for making crooked decisions?
- Athletes who make more money than entrepreneurs?
And the problem with the economy is what again???
Tags: Activism, Anti-Corporation, bad call, bad customer service, bad presidents, Bill O'Reilly, blogging, budget, budget cuts solution, Business and Economy, Business Services, California, California economy
It seems like everyone has a mobile phone nowadays. They are everywhere. Including many places where they should NOT be found. Here I list some of the annoying places we find mobile phones and their obnoxious owners voices dictating very private details of their own life to the listener on the other end and the rest of the entire world present:
Driving - Its against the law, but almost every other car is being driven by a person talking on a mobile phone. Just plain dangerous and stupid looking now!
Supermarkets - Walking while on the phone and at the same time shopping is amusing and annoying to the people around you. We hear every detail of WHO slept with WHO in your life and how shocked you are that they have not been caught yet.
Public Bathrooms - You go to the public bathroom and hear a voice coming from the other stall. Talking business while doing your business? Will you close that deal faster when the listener hears the toilet flush?
Movie Theatre - This is just too rude to describe. People paid good money to see this movie not to hear how well your children are doing at school. I am pretty sure that the call you are on is NOT an emergency!
Walking in the Mall - Haven’t you learned that you should not text and talk while walking in malls? Sit down like a normal person and have a real conversation rather than walking blindly down the middle of the mall, distractedly, aiming your foot steps into the mall’s fountain. You deserve to be a viral video on Youtube with your stupidity!
In a Restaurant - The people around you, not to mention the people sitting at your own table, really want to enjoy the over priced meal they are paying for. They do not want to hear the ugly facts of your life spilled like so much wasted oxygen out onto the cooling food!
Browsing a Bookstore - Use your phone to look up the book you are seeking, not to walk around the store showing everyone your ignorance while spewing obscenities at your ex on the phone. You are just showing everyone that there is something seriously WRONG with you.
And finally, if you see anyone quietly sitting in a park, reading the book and enjoying nature and the sunshine. Don’t sit next to them with your phone and start blabbing in your rancid ghetto-cool lingo. They are sitting ALONE for a reason dummy, and its not to HEAR YOU!
GET A CLUE!